Dong He has been named executive director responsible for research at the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA).
He, who has been a division head since 2004, will also become the director of the Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
He previously worked with the World Bank and was a senior economist at the International Monetary Fund directly before joining the HKMA. He has worked in the HKMA's external and research departments, and has published research on a range of economic matters, parti
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows