"We have witnessed that when economic structural reforms are made and price stability is secured, interest rates drop," he added.
When asked what will be the measures of the central bank regarding reducing demand, Yilmaz sai
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure