The game requires players to adjust interest rates so that annual inflation remains within the county's official zero to 3% target.
The computer game, aimed at high school economics students, has been deployed as an educational tool to promote understanding of monetary policy, Governor Don Brash said in a statement.
"I particularly like
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury