Source: RTE News
The European Central Bank's vice president Lucas Papademos has praised Ireland's economy as an example to other European countries that substantial public investment, strong economic growth and low public deficits can go hand in hand.
In a speech to the Institute of European affairs in Dub
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Strike halts Australian banknote production