The BOJ has said it will keep its current monetary easing framework in place until the year-on-year change in consumer prices stabilises at or above zero percent.
"The economy is improving but developments in prices are lagging behind those in the real economy," he said
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development