The following is the text of report in English by Yugoslav state news agency Tanjug
The National Bank of Yugoslavia (NBJ) (central bank), in cooperation with the federal government, has prepared numerous changes to the laws regulating the operation of banks and other financial institutions in the country, especially in the sphere of taxation, NBJ Deputy Governer Vuk Rasovic said on Monday [Feb. 5, 2001].
Speaking at a session of the board of directors of the Association of Yugoslav Banks, Rasov
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power