This conference will provide an opportunity for researchers from academia and central banks to discuss a wide range of theoretical and empirical issues regarding fixed income markets. Potential research topics include, but are not limited to: models of the term structure, the market microstructure of fixed income markets,
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury