Speaking in an interview on Wednesday 16 March, Bundesbank president Axel Weber said with higher incomes resulting from an increase in 2006 German employment, there should be better consumption and thus a recovery in the domestic economy.
Click here to read the interview on the Bloomberg.com website
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
Back to Top