Grant Spencer, the deputy governor, said the measures are similar to actions taken by other central banks in the wake of the global financial market turmoil.
"Following a number of similar measures adopted earlier in the year, we are taking t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde