Chris Ryan will transfer from Domestic Markets Department to the position of Head of Financial Stability Department. These changes will take effect on April 16.
The position of Head of Domestic Markets Department vaca
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says