Such a rise "would have little negative impact on (China's) economic growth," said Fan, who is the committee's new academic member and a professor at government-backed think tank the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
A reasonable annual appreciat
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations