Such a rise "would have little negative impact on (China's) economic growth," said Fan, who is the committee's new academic member and a professor at government-backed think tank the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
A reasonable annual appreciat
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure