Addressing a meeting of the International Conference of Bank Supervisors in Cape Town, he said the challenges facing the local banking industry were being tackled "enthusiastically".
The sector was highly concentrated and there was an underlying problem of lack of broad access to basic financial service for the majority of the po
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde