European Central Bank governing council member and Bank of Portugal Governor Vitor Constancio said late Thursday there's a chance of global recession after the war in Iraq, and there's little room to maneuvers on interest rates and fiscal policy.
"World interest rates, specifically U.S. rates
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development