Analysts expect the bank to raise rates at least once more this year, with July seen as a most likely time for the next hike.
"If we increased the rate this month, it would feel like a panic r
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says