Dookeran was giving a keynote speech to a meeting of the Guyana-Canada Chamber of Industry and Commerce on a recent visit to Toronto.
He said: "The framework within which a Caribbean Single Market and Economy should work must include a Caribbean Central Bank. This would en
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market