Source: Channel News Asia
There is no immediate threat of deflation in the US economy though such a prospect has major world economies on their guard, says a US Federal Reserve governor.
Fed Board Governor Ben Bernanke, however, added that US authorities must keep an eye on
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development