"Within 10 days, all the (23) governors will sign an accord with the central government," Duhalde told Italy's Il Sole 24 Ore business daily.
"There could be some small provinces that create problems but they are not among the most impo
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Strike halts Australian banknote production