ARGENTINA - An accord between the Argentine government and its provinces will be signed within the next 10 days paving the way for an agreement with the International Monetary Fund, Argentine President Eduardo Duhalde said in an interview published on Wednesday.
"Within 10 days, all the (23) governors will sign an accord with the central government," Duhalde told Italy's Il Sole 24 Ore business daily.
"There could be some small provinces that create problems but they are not among the most impo
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
Back to Top