Felica Miceli, currently president of state-owned Banco de la Nacion, the country's largest bank, has been appointed new economy minister and becomes the first woman to hold that post. An economist, she had previously served on the board of the central bank.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession