Source: Sofia Echo
The draft of Budget 2004 provides for an additional 8.5 million leva for the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) compared to this year.
The total allotment for BNB, of 56.453 million leva, was accepted by the Parliamentary c
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting