The money changers said the currency had rallied after the exiled former King of Afghanistan, Zahir Shah, made a rare public statement on radio, saying that efforts were underway to resolve the crisis.
Money changers also pointed to the sealing of Afghanistan's borders, which means that new inflation-c
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development