The sale, effective 31 May 2005, completes the restoration of BIS capital that had been expended through the withdrawal of privately held shares in January 2001. The sale price of CHF 23,977.56 per share was set at the amount of compensation paid to former private shareholders, less the interest they received.
The shares had been held
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development