The conference, being hosted by the Bank of Namibia (BoN) for the first time, started Monday and will focus on co-operation aimed at achieving deeper monetary co-operation on the African continent.
BoN spokesperson Jerome Mutumba said that issues under discussion at the week-long meeting would also revolve around monetary
- Haldane: ‘superforecasters’ could help central banks
- Trump nominates former Fed economist for board role
- PBoC launches first phase of blockchain trade financing platform
- RBNZ looking to make balance sheet ‘more resilient’ – Perry
- Demetriades on political pressures on central banks and their governors