The conference, being hosted by the Bank of Namibia (BoN) for the first time, started Monday and will focus on co-operation aimed at achieving deeper monetary co-operation on the African continent.
BoN spokesperson Jerome Mutumba said that issues under discussion at the week-long meeting would also revolve around monetary
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power