Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder believes the worst is over for the German economy and is counting on a planned package of tax cuts to speed up the positive trend.
"More and more key economic figures and forecasts from national and interna
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say