"Flexible inflation targeting implies that the bank should avoid severe corrective action to bring inflation in 2003 or any of the subsequent years to within the target range at significant cost to the real economy," Mboweni said.
"At the same time ... the bank must ensure that any seco
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power