"I regret that Sweden is not yet in a position to participate fully in EMU (economic and monetary union)," European Monetary Affairs Commissioner Pedro Solbes said in a statement.
But the biennial convergence report prepared by the European Central Bank (ECB) on Sweden said it expected the country to prepare to
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré