"As of 1 November 2000, a Vilniaus Bank deposit was registered in a foreign bank that exceeded by 2% the 25% maximum loan limit to one borrower," the central bank in a statement.
Vilniaus Bank's capital is around 558 million litas ($139.5 million). The prudent
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart