'So far, the impact of higher energy prices in industrial countries has been surprisingly benign...higher oil prices have merely moderated strong global output growth, rather than having a serious drag,' Rato said in an article in the International Herald Tribune.
'But such benign conditions may not persist, as is beco
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?