In what legal experts regard as another setback for Trichet, a judge rejected pleas to cancel a vast judicial probe into the near collapse of France's Credit Lyonnais bank in the early 1990s, where Trichet and others are being pursued.
The ruling, dismissing procedural
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations