It is not that the RBA is unwilling to buy a ticket to Kabul for one of its boffins.
The RBA believes the Howard Government's own rules, which endorse a United Nations decision, prohibit any contact with the Central Bank of Af
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says