"There is dominant supply side pressure, but demand-side pressure is not too weak either," Reddy told reporters. He said the central bank's inflation forecast of 5.0-5.5 percent by March 2006 factored in crude oil prices at $60 a barrel.
Reddy said there were expectations that the repo rate would revert bac
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development