"There is dominant supply side pressure, but demand-side pressure is not too weak either," Reddy told reporters. He said the central bank's inflation forecast of 5.0-5.5 percent by March 2006 factored in crude oil prices at $60 a barrel.
Reddy said there were expectations that the repo rate would revert bac
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says