Most of Saudi Arabia's surplus revenues are now invested in United States Treasury bonds. But Said al-Shaikh, the chief economist at the National Commercial Bank, said: "The continuing weakness of the dollar and declining interest rates would shr
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows