His comments come after the ECB said in its March monthly report on Thursday 11 March that Germany, France and Portugal risk posting excessive budget deficits for several years, despite their commitments to cut their deficits quickly.
"There is a high risk of persistent or renewed
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push