'The latest discussion with the World Bank and IMF indicates this pressure.'
The trading band for China's currency, the yuan, is "wide enough for now", said Tang.
Speaking at a conference in Beijing, Tang also said that the country's large doll
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations