Shin Nakahara said the central bank should have waited to confirm that years of falling prices had ended before it ended its ultra-easy monetary policy on 9 March.
"Consumer prices have turned positive on a year-on-year basis but the rises until December were extremely small, and rather than making a decision on the rise in Janua
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde