The overnight reverse repo rate (RRP) was held at 7%, and the overnight repo rate was held at 9.25%. The RRP was last raised by 0.25 percentage points in April: the only rise in the last five years.
The BSP argued that monetary tightening would only reduce demand rather than address the key factor behind the rise co
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury