The surge in crude oil prices has failed to restrain economic output, trade prospects are improving and central banks have kept a lid on inflation expectations, European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet told a news conference.
"The global economy proved very, very resilient in the eyes of governments and particularly resilient in the sharp run
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting