South Korea's Commerce Minister Shin Kook-hwan said last week it was not the time for interest rate adjustments because of faltering exports.
"His irresponsible comments are disrupting financial markets," union leader Byun Sung-shik said in a statement.
"We're concerned that his repeated comments about interest rates are undermining government credib
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations