The Office for National Statistics (ONS), the national statistical agency, reported on Tuesday that consumer price inflation had fallen to 4.1% in November from 4.5% in October.
Despite the decline in inflation, King still had to write to the c
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde