Jens Stoltenberg, Norway's leftwing prime minister, said earlier that the government will unveil spending measures in January on top of its previously announced expansionary budget for 2009.
"We have held back and been restrictive in our use of oil revenues in strong times, but we
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde