Jusko told Reuters in an interview that Slovakia could fulfil criteria for joining the single European currency at the start of 2007, some three years after the country hopes to enter the club of wealthier European nations.
"The central bank's present opinion is that the earlier entr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde