"I believe that we will continue to grow, and the pace of growth will pick up as we go through the year," he told a business group in McAllen, Texas.
Fisher said that the economy was downshifting from an unsustainably fast pace early last year.
"We are in a bit of a slowdown here," he added.
Most of the difficulties were due to the woes in t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde