"The inflation target will be in force continuously until the Czech Republic joins the euro area, when the implementation of monetary policy directed at maintaining price stability will pass on to the European Central Bank (ECB)," Pavlina Bolfova told Interfax.
The central bank's current inflation targets, calling for inflation falling
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde