Japanese broadcaster TBS television reported earlier Tuesday that BOJ officials are in the final stages of coordinating among themselves on holding off from raising interest rates at the two-day policy meeting that ends on Thursday.
Kyodo quoted sources as saying that the central bank has judged it is necessary to mon
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says