The central bank's first quarter monetary report, posted on its website, repeated the bank's pledge to keep the currency "basically stable at a reasonable and balanced level".
But, the PBOC said it will gradually retreat from its active role in the onshore currency markets to give market forces mo
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations