"We look forward to strong and immediate implementation by the Turkish authorities of the steps vital for the restoration of confidence and financial stability," Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers said in a prepared statement.
The aid consists of $7.5 billion under a special IMF short-term loan facility f
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde