"We look forward to strong and immediate implementation by the Turkish authorities of the steps vital for the restoration of confidence and financial stability," Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers said in a prepared statement.
The aid consists of $7.5 billion under a special IMF short-term loan facility f
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB