William Stone, first vice president of the Philadelphia Fed, will attend the two-day meeting of the policy-setting Federal Open Market Committee that ends on Tuesday, the spokeswoman said.
The meeting will be the first meeting chaired by Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, who was swor
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor