But the two also pointed to some downside risks for the economy.
"I understand that the Japanese economy is expanding moderately at the moment. For monetary policy, we need to gradually adjust interest rate levels (to harmonize them with eco
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs