The Office for National Statistics, the government statistics bureau which calculates British inflation, said on Monday that it will also include MP4 players and Blu-ray discs, but rid the basket of wine boxes, MP3 players and rentals from DVD hire shops as part of its annual review.
The Office for National Statistics collects about 120,000 price
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde