The finance and expenditure committee of the New Zealand Parliament is currently calling for submissions for its forthcoming review of the country's monetary policy framework.
Members of Parliament are already on record calling for more weapons in the armoury of the Reserve Bank's governor, Alan Bollard.
A number of the parliamentarians also
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says