Trichet said the real effects of the turmoil in financial markets, coupled with pressures from rising food and commodity prices mean that shocks will persist in the near future.
But, he added, "I am not saying that the worst necessarily lies ahead of us. We are in the process of an
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré